Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pearls of Wisdom from P professor

In the past week I have had the procrastination syndrome baaad. So I decided to illuminate(haha illuminated manuscripts!) some of the pearls of wisdom that P professor has droped on us. 

Thank you to fellow Blogger and Classmate AmenAbility for her saving and compiling the best quotes of the semester thus far....


(c) Betty L. Gan***n 2010
"This Jesus is like the Macys day parade Jesus. Just hanging there like a baloon'



(c) Betty L. Gan***n 2010

"Romans like to bathe like Americans like to go to Wal*Mart"

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I'm so glad you got around to illustrating the second one too! I LOVE how the employee looks like he's watching the Romans. Fantastic.

    And thank you for the link! It's my pleasure to save such gems. Drew should compensate us for the positive publicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would need to concur. We should start a blog ring, group, cohort, something or other :)

    ReplyDelete