Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Argument paper

A creation of a into level seminary class within one context of the theological study. That I am not a fan of. No trust me I love a good argument when I care and really truly care about the argument but I’m sorry you are in the words of our fearless leader in this pursuit “Soo dead”. The text in question here is “On The Apparel of Women”( http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0402.htm)

I reject your views of women and what they should wear heck I’m going to go to class in my slippers. Oh wait I have already done that, but I do take your advice about not worrying to much about my appearance. I take that time now to sleep. So is that a better use of my needing salvation as being a daughter of Eve that I need to work harder to get.

Oh Tertullian you are sooo dead and what you say is soo very wrong to me, and I reject your reality and substitute my own(Thanks Mythbusters!) So alas the argument paper, I fear I do not make a good argument about the argument paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment