Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

In search of Internet

So I’ll admit it I’m adicted to my computer and the Internet. Being part of the last generation to remember life before it I know that it is a marvelous invention and just plain amazing. So to my chigin today when I arrived home from the flea market the power was out, and my computer was on 35% battery. Ok not usually a huge deal but I’m preaching tomorrow morning at 10am. My homily is where you ask, yep that’s right my computer about 85% done. Insert panic here.
So I determine that it is worth the effort to go Barns and Noble and hop on there Wi-fi and steal their power. I arrive there and the one plug in the entire store is already occupied. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So I pray that I can finish my sermon with the 58 minuets I have left on my battery without Wi-fi turned on. I bang out the rest of it and am satisfied at the time of this writing. But I felt a lot like the episode of South Park from last season where the Internet ran out. Also figures that all of my work that I pretend to do on the weekends is on my computer so no homework for me today! Oh well Sundays another day…

No comments:

Post a Comment