Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Monday, April 11, 2011

todays thought

Joan: Let's... let's say you're God.
Cute Boy God: Joan, I am God.
Joan: Okay, well, let's see a miracle.
Cute Boy God: Okay. How 'bout that?

Camera pans to a large tree nearby. Cute Boy God stops beneath it.

Joan: That's a tree.
Cute Boy God: Let's see you make one.




Last week I had to go to the Dr's and I ended up getting x-rays of my foot and they reveled that something is quite wrong with my foot. But I had to contain my excitement of my continued wonderment of X-rays. I've had at least a dozen in my life they should not be that amazing to me. But yet still I view them as miracles that have all kinds of good linked to them

No comments:

Post a Comment