Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Year of Thanks 2012

  -->


            A thanks to the friend who ‘caught me’ and made me go get help
            A thanks to the friend who let me cry on her bed
            A thanks to the friend who taught me how to knit
            A thanks to the classmates that helped the Holy Spirit to dwell and open me
            A thanks to the co-workers who taught me
            A thanks to the folks I ministered with, for teaching me, and letting me be part of your life, your secrets, and your hopes
            A thanks to the people in my life who understood
            A thanks for the couple who bought me pancakes on Palm Sunday
            A thanks to the roommate who shared her bunny with me
            A thanks for the courtyard conversations
            A thanks to the folks who I traveled with, who made a dream possible
            A thanks to the teachers who where willing to go to bat for me
            A thanks to the folks who I know that I can sick on others to fight for me
            A thanks to the people I’ve met this year who get where I’m coming from
            A thanks to face book for keeping me intact, and connected
            A thanks for pharmaceuticals
            A thanks to the people who are part of my ‘team’
            A thanks to Barnes and Noble for keeping me stocked
            A thanks for glue, that has allowed me to glue part of my life to paper
            A thanks to Amazon for keeping me stocked on just about everything
            A thanks to the TV show Rev. for helping me to keep things in perspective
            A thanks for the time of darkness to learn how to see differently in the obscure
            A thanks to the time spent on the bus for two weeks
            A thanks to Hope
            A thanks to journaling
            A thanks to art, and music
            A thanks to the inspiration that helped me hit my first home run, and experience my first post sermon high
            A thanks for the detour
            A thanks for the five day time out
            A thanks to the jerks who made me stand up to them, and restored my courage
            A thanks to the internet for information, and comradely,
            A thanks to the worlds best nurse
            A thanks for Sunday night TV watching
            A thanks to community, even when it is complicated
            A thanks to ‘all in this together’
            A thanks to the Turkish public works man who said ‘Panik Yuklu’ to us
            A thanks for the steak knives going to butter knives
            A thanks for tea
            A thanks for my carpet
            A thanks for dreams, not dashed
            A thanks for new dreams to be dreamed
            A thanks for loss, and the grieving and mourning that come with it
            A thanks for new experiences that, challenge, uplift, push down, and push back
            A thanks for my air conditioner
            A thanks for Snapple, and my Snapple dealer
            A thanks for freinds who celebrate with you, and weep with you
            A thanks for the scholarships I get to go to school
            A thanks to all that have taught me this past year, good, bad, indifferent, what I want to do, what I don’t want to do, life lessons of all sorts
            A thanks to those who made me learn something on my own. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment