Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Its a holy book, not for killing

The seen: a big Mosquito flying around the living room/kitchen area of the apartment, me at my desk watching SVU and Jestie at her desk working on homework

Mosquito: (buzz buzz buzz) I’m really super annoying and you can’t get rid of me! MWHAHAHA
Me: (look at mosquito and sigh)
Jestie: (intense staring at mosquito)
Mosquito: (BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ) MWHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!
Jestie: (leans forward and lifts head out of book completely. Grabs a copy of the TaNak, lifts it up. Then puts it back down and grabs another seminary book. )
Me: You where not just about to use the TaNak to kill the mosquito right?
Jesite: For a second, but then I knew that it was not a book of murder
Mosquito: (BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ) MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M STILL ALIVE AND YOU JUST ALMOST USED A HOLY BOOK TO KILL ME! MWHAHAHAHAHAH
Me: that bug will leave this room tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment