Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And on the 8th day...



Yesterday meeting with my mentor to go over my IRA (Inventory of Religious Activity's) sadley did not go well. It was not for his or my fault but for the fault of tecnology. My results poped up as well gibirish, but computer giberish. But the good news for me at least was that it did not said "Epic FAIL". I can deal with the minor glitches that don't weigh on my consoious as a moral or ethical delemia.

But the cartoon above just made me smile and that is the lesson of the weekend, is to put it out and up. To acknowledge that I will never be able to do it all and what matters more is that what I do is done well, and with Grace and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment