Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Woman thou are to loud!

In my class today we where discussing why Paul says that women need to be silent in church. My peer suggested that it was because women who where not siting with the men in there lives (men on one side of the house church men on the other) where yelling to there husbands for whatever reason.

Before she was finished with her thought I immediate thought that Paul was saying this because the women where in the kitchen making to much noise for Pauls liking and he got jealous. Besides at my church being allowed in the kitchen is a big deal.

Oh Paul you are quiet the character, and I sill have mixed feelings about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment