Your itenerent camper:

Never planting in once place for to long. I see myself as the architect of projects sometimes the builder, or the vision holder. But yet holding myself ready to be surprised, frequently.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dont know much about much of anything

With my first month of seminary almost over (two more days, two more days!) I was reflecting tonight how seminary has

A. taught me to be a bit of a heretic.
B. I really don't know much about much about much of anything*
C. Romans like to bathe like Americans shop at Walmart
D. I get to pay for pearls of wisdom like the one above
E. apology's in the first few century's CE do not mean 'i'm so sorry'
F. Playing nice with others is still an important life skill
G. The stove will inadvertently just not light but still spew gas everywhere
H. Hebrew is hard, very hard. But it is starting to make sense
I. Social work as a background has and will forever more influence how I practice as a christian professional, be that good bad or indifferent its how its going to be.
J. I'm more content with myself in all aspects of who I am, more then I have been in maybe all of my entire life.



* the one thing I am still sure of is that God Loves me and everyone else and that I am 200% sure I know this to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment